Monday, March 31, 2014

Life in Paradise

Second day with the corporation in our new home. Apparently the negotiation didn't hold well over night. It didn't take long for a neutral Crow-class Caldari Interceptor (An ex-member of the pirate corporation) to start tracking me down while mining. He failed to hold my Venture-class frigate and I was able to escape. It took them two covert op frigates to find me and hold my Venture-class frigate to blow it up. So diplomacy with locals might not always be possible. The corporation will need to evaluate the situation and make a decision on what to do.
Peaceful mining in low sec
The system later became pretty quiet, pirates do eventually get bored. So our members went out and started to mine and destroy some local Serpentis pirate ships. I managed to get a lot of ore which I will put towards making more ships to replace a lot of our current and future losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment