Friday, March 7, 2014

Capsuleer's Log Day 4-7

The Boomerang dodging incoming fire
Not much has happened during these days. I continued to roam asteroid belts destroying Blood Raider pirate ships and salvaging the wrecks. It has become really apparent that I need larger ships to be able to expand my activities. A frigate is no match for a majority of the combat sites I have discovered. I did manage to find a Rogue Drone Infestation Sprout, a complex rated by DED to be a 2/10. The DED, Directive Enforcement Department, are a division of CONCORD which often operate outside empire space tracking down the major pirate factions. A low complex rating indicates a criminal facilities with a low difficulty while a higher rating indicates a higher difficulty. Rogue drones are a form of advance artificial intelligent drones created by Gallente researchers which mutated out of control and are able to even self replicate. The complex I discovered was a new hive being constructed for a rogue drone mother. My Tormentor-class frigate, Boomerang, was able to easily destroy all the rogue drones constructing the hive. I need to be able to discover more sites with similar difficulty or move on to a more powerful ship.

An under construction Rogue Drone hive

No comments:

Post a Comment